Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, April 06, 2015

Travel Tuesday ~ camera in hand

I don't always get the chance to post on Tuesdays . . .

But I have been inspired by this blog Entouriste ~ she is a wonderful photographer and always has her camera when she travels.

It reminded me of the thousands of travel photos I have (no kidding . . . thousands!)
I need to take the time to post a few now and then.


I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots.

Sara Mariam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Mariam said...

Where is this grotto ? Which church ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails